Sunday, November 13, 2005

Speed !

This one is from quite sometime back . . 24th July to be precise .. had a long and tiring day wandering around the Cambridge-side Galleria mall .. and trying out my Friends new Canon A95 ..
We were on our way back home .. and I was tired and sitting down at the MIT Redline subway stop waiting for our train ...
Saw a train coming in the opposite direction and got a braiwave .. I wanted to capture the train as it was leaving the platform such that it was half in and half out of the frame .. I pre composed the shot I wanted and clicked and hoped for the best .. and what you see here is the result .. single shot .. cant tell all how lucky I was to get this .. I have tried but in vain to get another capture like this .. with different camera's .. but have not even come close ...
The idea was good .. but luck played a big part .. and dont think I can get this shot again .. :-D



On another note .. the various Subway stations in Boston have distinct characteristics . . the 4 lines Red, Blue, Orange and Green .. each have their own charm .. the plan is to visit each nd every station :D and in case I am still aound till winter .. would be one thing we can do without the snow being a showstopper !

2 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger colours said...

hey it was nice to see ur blog... thanks for comments.. ya u guessed it right..that's nikon.. and DSLR it coolpix 8700 its one amazing thing i have.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Divya said...

Lucifer!!!!!
Nice pic... and I love the frappr thingie... will send u my pic to add on as well! ;)

Love,
Dooks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home