Thursday, October 06, 2005

what if

you went through life, not knowing .. its kinda difficult to express,
Let me give an example ..
when we were Kids, Lazy summer afternoons .. u lie down and stare at the clouds .. and not really focussing on anything .. and you see these uni cellular things floating on you eye balls . . they are so very difficult to focus on .. as soon as u try an see them they swim away .. I never gave it much thought and when I did, never thought that everyone sees them and realises them to be what they are ..
that our Eye acts as a Microscope .. a combination the focal lenght of our lens and the eyeball on which these organisms float ..
I happened to read about them and realised that its the same with everyone else .. what if I had not come across that piece of writing? what if I had gone through the rest of my life thinking I was the only one seeing them?
Are there other things that I am not aware of ? This is not common sense .. or even General Knowledge .. How do I know that when I see the colour Red .. others are seeing the same colour ?
what about the voices in my head? Just because I hear them, and I have not read that others dont, does that mean I am all on my own ?
What is I spent my entire life knowing things, thinking that that's how everyone knows it to be .. and be wrong ? and that others see it in an entirely different way .. and each of the others actually sees it in a unique way .. not knowing that the others dont share it at all ..
am not coherant .. and dont think I have been able to put forth what I wanted to .. but then again .. I dont think I can ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home