Sunday, March 12, 2006

Spring is here ... almost !

Weather was beautiful this saturday and decided to take Pri to a part of Boston which I had discovered after she returned to India.
The Charles River Esplanade is a beautiful stretch next to the Charles. Its a walkers, joggers, cyclists as well as rollerbladers paradise and you will find quite a few of them there.
We reached there early noon and the weather was perfect. Bright sunny and warm except for the cooling breeze blowing.
Then walked along the esplanade and that is quite refreshing.



Planning to make a visit to the Charles mandatory once or twice a month if not more :)
Took a couple of candid shots .. the bridge seen in one of the pics is the Longfellow bridge, one of the bridges connecting Boston city with Cambridge (Cambridge is where MIT and Harvard are btw).
Priya loves the water .. wont take me much to keep her Happy .. in Boston .. :-D

4 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger Vidya said...

Lucifer:
While you're there, listen to 'Wasteland' by 10 years. I believe you'll like it.

Have you listened to any of the songs of Rise Against or Nine Inch Nails? My new fads :-D

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Vidya said...

I'd always heard of NIN, but I never got around to listening to them. They're almost a one-man band- Trent Reznor. Awesome!

For some reason, I confused Rise Against with Rage Against the Machine and I see you're confused too :-D Audioslave is Soundgarden meets RATM. I heard Rise Against for the first time about a year ago, but now they've really grown on me! Btw, they're all vegetarians, so thats extra brownie points for them ;-)

What you listening to nowadays?

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Apoplexy said...

wonderful, wonderful blog.are you at cambridge?

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Apoplexy said...

So what do you do..in and around Boston?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home