Thursday, August 21, 2008

Antique Cars

I had some time on my hands on Saturday and decided to visit the Longfellow Grist Mill in Sudbury.
On my way there, I spotted some antique cars parked and decided to pull over.
The place was the Riley's Roast Beef in Nobscot (between Framingham and Sudbury).
ow Nobscot is a town I had never visited before so I could only thank my lucky stars that made me take the route to the grist Mill.

Some really old cars, lost of Fords Chevy's and some British cars too.













Also took the time for some self portraits in the reflections of shiny fenders





Trapped in a Chrome jungle


From there, I headed for yet another visit to the Grist Mills which looked quite different with lush green foliage, but the water itself was brownish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home