Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pastoral Vermont

Pastoral Vermont - that tag fits perfectly.
Had the chance to visit the farms and countryside of Vermont a couple of weekends back as I visited the Hot Air Balloon Festival in Quechee.
I was able to dig up some information about the famous barns that are a must do for photographers.
What I saw certainly lived up to the hype and I most certainly am going back during fall to cover these places again and also cover some new barns and farms.

One of the most famous farms I visited was the Jenne Farms in Reading. It is supposed to be the most photographed barn in Vermont and has also featured in 2 movies, one of them being the famous Forrest Gump!
As mentioned in my prev blog it was overcast and raining at times which made for fog and great atmosphere.

Some pics from there.


Quechee Gorge was Gorge-ous :)
Its known as the Grand Canyon of Vermont and again the foggy atmosphere added so much to the ambiance.
Quechee Gorge and the surrounding area pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home