Friday, July 14, 2006

wknd and record of sorts

weekend is here ... and no rain .. at least thats what the forecast says so far :D
looking forwrd to some Kayaking tonight .. planning to learn some stuff before the 4 hr long canoe\kayak thing I want to do badly in Ipswich-Essex ..
joined the 30 day kayaking-canoeing classes in the Charles .. yey .. !!!
FINALLY ..
darn .. could have done this so much earlier, but the Spring really has been sucky :( I keep blaming that for a lot of things :D
friend from Jundk wil be visiting .. so I shall play the part of the proud Boston guide ... darn never bored of that role am sure ..
will have Priya's help in that now ..
and did I mention that she loved the water activity on charles? :)

also a personal best I guess .. have blogs on 3 consequetive days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home